- This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
Love ABC’s Shark Tank? We’re fans here at Rover—especially since we love novel pet products, and the series has produced some of the wildest, funniest, and most useful pet gear we’ve seen to date. We’ve rounded up 11 winners from the show’s storied 14 seasons, spanning everything from durable chews to eco-friendly poop bags.
- Best Chews: Himalayan Dog Chews
- Best Comfort Product: The Plufl Dog Bed for Humans (Verified Review)
- Best Poop-Scooping Product: Pooch Paper Biodegradable Dog Waste Sheet
- Best Clothes: Dog Threads
- Best Safety Product: K9 Air Filter Mask for Dogs (Verified Review)
- Best Dog Food: Wild Earth Healthy High-Protein Dry Dog Food
- Best Flea Treatment: Wondercide Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Spray for Dogs
- Best Bath-Time Tool: Aquapaw Pet Bathing Sprayer (Verified Review)
- The Indoor Pee Spot: BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning, Automatic Indoor Dog Potty
- Best Subscription: PupBox “Shark Tank” Dog Products
Best Chews: Himalayan Dog Chew (Verified Review)
Himalayan dog chews are all the rage these days—but they were relatively new in Season 6 when brothers Suman and Sujan Shrestha and friend Nishes Shrestha unveiled their brand, which can reasonably be credited with bringing the Nepalese treat into vogue.
These yak chews are made with just four ingredients (yak milk, cow milk, salt, and lime). They’ve earned a dedicated following among pet parents for being both long-lasting and mild-smelling, unlike bully sticks and rawhide chews.
We’ve tried some ourselves and been impressed—though we’ll note that as with all tough chews, it’s important to consider safety precautions for your particular pup.
- Four-ingredient chew with no preservatives or additives
- Long-lasting, hard chew
- Relatively easy to digest
Best Comfort Product: The Plufl Dog Bed for Humans (Verified Review)
The Plufl—a mashup of “plush” and “fluffy”—is for all the pet parents out there who have sighed over their pet’s cozy-looking cuddler bed and wished it had room for two. College students Noah Silverman and Yuki Kinoshita designed the nearly six-foot long and three-foot wide dog bed for humans with a soft polyester cover and an orthopedic foam mattress. Sturdy bolsters feel like a hug, according to our testers, and the whole thing offers an unprecedented napping experience.
Retailing at $500, it costs a pretty penny—but we thought it was worth it, especially since it blew cheaper knock-offs out of the water.
- Orthopedic foam mattress with a gel-infused memory foam topper
- Removable, machine-washable polyester plush cover
- Firm cotton-stuffed bolsters
Best Poop-Scooping Product: Pooch Paper Biodegradable Dog Waste Sheet
We’re all for environmentally friendly pet products, which is why Tracy Rosensteel’s Poop Paper caught our attention in season 12. Looking to reduce plastic in landfills, she created these poop bags from recycled paper fiber that’s completely compostable and biodegradable. A grease-resistant coating made from corn helps prevent leaks and increases sturdiness.
Reviewers note that there’s a learning curve with these sheets, especially when it comes to long grass or loose stool—but many feel the ability to cut back on waste is worth it.
- Made from 100% recycled paper fiber
- Natural corn-derived coating prevents leaks
- Available in 50-sheet packs, suitable for dogs of all sizes
Best Clothes: Dog Threads
In season 11, Gina and Scott Davis presented Dog Threads: ethically made, high-quality wearables for your dog and the whole family. They’ve since built out a huge collection of prints and styles, including the Great Yukon Sweater (above).
We think they make smart, funny, and surprisingly thoughtful gifts for the pet parents in your life—especially if they have small or senior pups who are vulnerable to the cold or sunburns. And if their pup doesn’t go for the outfit? Well, you’ve still given your friend a lovely piece of clothing!
- Family-owned business that donates a portion of sales to nonprofit animal rescue
- Leftover fabric from production is used to create donated dog beds
- Comfortable, sturdy designs made to hold up to dog roughhousing
Best Safety Product: K9 Air Filter Mask for Dogs (Verified Review)
Season 12 also saw this dog safety product from Kirby Holmes, who was concerned about the impact of wildfire smoke that blanketed the West Coast in 2018. He created the K9 Mask to give dogs a safe way to get outside when the air quality is poor. The soft face covering is made with adjustable straps, a replaceable air filter, and an exhale valve.
We’ve tested the K9 Mask ourselves and can see why it’s useful. It’s not meant to make long strolls in poor air possible—but we can definitely see its potential for making short potty breaks in bad air safer, and we think it could be a valuable part of an emergency kit for pet parents who live in areas vulnerable to wildfires.
- Available in four sizes: Small, Medium, Large, and Extra-Large
- Adjustable neck strap and reflective lining
- Includes three “clean breathe” air filters suitable for PM10+ particles
- Made in Texas
Best Dog Food: Wild Earth Healthy High-Protein Dry Dog Food
Co-founder and CEO of Wild Earth Ryan Bethencourt presented plant-based dog treats in season 10 of Shark Tank; the company has since expanded into vegan dog food. Formulated by veterinarians and cellular agriculture specialists, this high-protein, plant-based food leaves a smaller carbon footprint than dog foods with meat.
Though other plant-based dog foods have since hit the market (notably Open Farm’s Kind Earth food), Wild Earth was one of the first companies to make a serious go of it, and their three plant-based kibble recipes have continued to be some of the most popular out there.
- Dry kibble available in 4-, 18-, and 28-pound bags
- Foods contain 23% to 28% protein by weight
- Plant-based and free of common food allergens
Find on Wild Earth Find on Chewy Find on Amazon
Best Flea Treatment: Wondercide Flea, Tick, and Mosquito Spray for Dogs
Flea and tick products are a necessary part of living with a pet, but how safe are they? In season 7, Stephanie Boone shared her story about her dog Luna’s severe allergic reactions to flea-and-tick drops, which is why Wondercide’s products are made in the USA from plant-based oils designed to safely eliminate fleas, ticks, and mosquitos from dogs and their environments.
- Available in four scents: cedarwood, lemongrass, peppermint, and rosemary
- Four sizes: 4 ounce, 16 ounce, 32 ounce, and 1 gallon
- Active ingredients include cedar oil, sodium lauryl sulfate, lemongrass oil, and sesame oil
Best Bath-Time Tool: Aquapaw Pet Bathing Sprayer (Verified Review)
Daniel Lentz from Shark Tank’s tenth season knows what it’s like to try to bathe a reluctant—or overenthusiastic—pup. Efficiency and water control are key. That’s why the Aquapaw attaches to a shower or hose and adjusts to a pet parent’s hand. The sprayer gives you more control and allows you to get in a good scrub, while water penetrates deeper into your dog’s coat for a quicker and more thorough bath time. We’ve tried it ourselves and been shocked at how effective it is.
- Comes with adaptors for shower or hose, plus eight-foot hose
- Rubber glove stops and starts water flow with the press of a button
- Some packages come with Aquapaw treat mat to attach to shower wall
Find on Amazon Find on Chewy Find on Petco
The Indoor Pee Spot: BrilliantPad Self-Cleaning, Automatic Indoor Dog Potty
This self-cleaning indoor potty for puppy training is one of the wildest inventions we’ve seen come out of Shark Tank. And we can see why you’d want it. Alan Cook’s season 9 “BrilliantPad” works like this: your doggo does their business on the surface, and then the liquid or solid waste is automatically wrapped into the compartment beside it, which, when emptied, has the waste contained securely inside the used roll for mess-free disposal. It’s like a self-cleaning pee pad for puppies!
- Wi-Fi enabled with app for health-monitoring and remote control
- Mat automatically cleans after puppy leaves, and can clean on smart timers
- Made for dogs 25 pounds and under
- Comes with refillable roll of super absorbent, compostable liners
Best Subscription: PupBox
The PupBox Holiday Box is pictured above, and it’s just one example of the subscription and gift box by Ben and Ariel Zvaifler featured in Shark Tank’s season 8. PupBox subscriptions contain a variety of toys, treats, tools, training games, and more that are age appropriate and arrive monthly for a growing pup.
Subscription boxes are a great way to discover what kinds of toys and treats a new dog likes (or keep toys cycling through the house if you have a destructo-pup). They also make nice gifts for new pet parents who have their hands full with their furry friend.
- Each box contains five to seven products and training tips
- Boxes are customized to a dog’s age, size, and coat type
- Each shipment includes advice and training tips
- Replacements available if not satisfied with selection