- This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
Want to buy a dog harness that will help discourage pulling safely? You may have heard of the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness, which gently leads your dog back to you when they pull, choke-free. In this in-depth product review, we’ll explore this harness’s many features, how to choose the fit that’s right for your pet, and help you understand how the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness can help teach your dog to stop pulling, without risking their health and safety.Buy Now on Amazon
- Harness fits snugly around the torso, applying even pressure for maximum comfort
- Adjustable chest strap rests safely across the dog’s chest, applying gentle pressure remind them to stop pulling
- Detailed harness sizing in petite, petite/small, small, small/medium, medium, medium/large, large, and extra-large
- Multiple adjustment points for reliable fit
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Martingale loop at the chest helps keep the straps from twisting
- The harness protects the delicate throat area, especially for dogs who cannot handle neck constriction
- Convenient front-chest leash attachment and quick snap buckles on the belly strap make for an easy on, easy off experience
After trying conventional no-pull collars and leashes, you may feel sorry for putting your pet through such a harsh experience. Although choke collars can be effective, there is a better way! A gentle leader like a PetSafe Easy Walk Harness is a great product for teaching your dog without the pain so that when your dog pulls, they feel a minor tug that works just as well to remind them to stay close. Daily walks with a PetSafe Easy Walk Harness, combined with consistent training, will give you great results without the guilt.
It’s great that the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness comes in so many sizes, but choosing the right size can be confusing. To find the right size, you’ll need to measure your dog’s chest width (across the breastbone from one inch behind each front leg) and girth (around the deepest part of the rib cage behind the front legs). If your dog’s measurements place them in between sizes, choose the bigger size.
The first time you use the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness, you might have to spend some time adjusting straps. But once you get the right fit, future uses should be a snap. To make things easier, the belly strap is a complementary color, so that it’s easy to tell which part goes under over the shoulders, and which part goes under the belly.
Want to buy the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness directly from the source? Visit the PetSafe website to order, and while you’re there, you can take advantage of their customer care department, should you have any questions about your new harness.
Customers say the PetSafe Easy Walk Harness is, above all, effective in discouraging pulling, for easily distracted dogs, excitable dogs, and just plain strong dogs. Because of its design, the harness has allowed dog owners to finally walk their pets without concern for their safety (from poorly designed collars and harnesses), or the safety of others.
Helpful Review: “I came across this Easy Walk harness on Amazon and was quite skeptical at first, but read all of the mostly great reviews and decided what the heck, I’ll give it a try. To my surprise this harness is amazing. It is adjustable in four spots so it fits him like a glove. We went for our first walk and guess what? NO PULLING!!!!”
We hope this product review has helped you to decide on the perfect harness for your dog. If that’s a PetSafe Easy Walk Harness, great. If not, we hope you find a better fit soon. Need more help? See our guide to the best no-pull harnesses.