- This post contains affiliate links. Read more here.
If you have a dog-loving kid in your life, you’ve probably heard of the Nick Junior animated series PAW Patrol. From the very first episode (Pups Make a Splash, in case you were wondering), these six rescue dogs, led by a heroic boy named Ryder, have mesmerized the youngest viewers. Now PAW Patrol birthday parties are all the rage—not to mention the toy versions of the characters. But who exactly ARE the dogs on this show, anyway? Are you a grown-up who didn’t quite catch the PAW Patrol dog names?
We’ve got all the character names for you, so no need to look any further.
You May Also Like: The Top Disney Dog Names of All Time
PAW Patrol Dog Names
- Chase: the police dog German shepherd
- Marshall: the fire dog Dalmatian
- Skye: a high-flying cockapoo (cocker spaniel/poodle mix)
- Zuma: the water-loving chocolate Lab
- Tracker: a brown-and-white Chihuahua bilingual in Spanish and English
- Rocky: a gray-and-white mixed breed pup
- Rubble: the trusty little English bulldog
- Everest: the snow dog Siberian husky
More PAW Patrol Character Names
- Ryder: the 10-year-old boy in charge of the dogs
- Mayor Goodway: dramatic, funny, but oh-so-loyal to the pups
- Chickaletta: the mayor’s pet chicken, of course
- Cap’n Turbot: a marine biologist and the watchman of Adventure Bay
- Wally: the captain’s pet walrus
- Francois: Cap’n Turbot’s flashy cousin with the thick French accent
- Katie: a young girl around Ryder’s age who runs the pet clinic
- Farmer Yumi and Farmer Al
- Sweetie: the villain! She belongs to the princess of Barkingburg, and she’s up to no good.
- Sid Swashbuckle: a greedy pirate
- Arrby: Sid’s dachshund sidekick
- Jake: Everest’s caregiver and owner of a ski resort
- The Kitten Catastrophe Crew: the cat versions of the PAW Patrol, these kitties work for neighboring Mayor Humdinger.
Dog Naming Advice