Preheat oven to 350º
For the crust
- In a food processor, pulse coconut and rolled oats together to mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse just to combine.
- Spoon crust mixture into greased cheesecake or mini muffin tins and tamp down firmly.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until just golden.
Set aside to cool.
For the cheesecake
- In the food processor, pour the cottage cheese and mix until all the curds are smoothed out.
- Add the yogurt and pulse to combine.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and pulse until smooth and combined.
- Pour into cooled tins, filling to just under the top edge of the molds.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until just starting to brown and pull away from the edges of the mold.
Let cool on the counter until you can touch the pan, then turn out cheesecakes to chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.