This no-bake dog treat recipe comes together in seconds flat for a healthy, beautiful treat you can feel good about sharing with your dog. Perfect for your Valentine–or anytime!
Tummy-friendly oatmeal and yogurt pair with the coat-boosting and anti-inflammatory power of coconut oil and flour for a power-packed treat your dog will beg for.
Easy No-Bake Strawberry Yogurt Dog Treats
- Prep Time: 11 minutes
- Total Time: 11 minutes
- Yield: 20 balls 1x
- Category: Think Pink!
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour (pulverize rolled oats in the food processor to make your own)
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup strawberries (about 4 large)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp dried pomegranate seeds (you can skip this ingredient if you can’t find them in your store)
- 1/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
This dog treat recipe couldn’t be simpler!
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of your food processor and pulse until combined.
Form balls by the handful, or make whatever size works the best for your dog.
Chill before serving for best consistency.
Feeling fancy? You can roll these in more unsweetened coconut flakes for a fluffy effect.