In Pasadena, MD, and looking for dog-friendly beaches? We’ve got you covered with a short but sweet list of the best dog-friendly spots.
Click the map below for more information on each location, and scroll down to learn more about Pasadena’s best dog-friendly beaches.
3 Best Dog-Friendly Beaches in Pasadena, MD
- Downs Memorial Park Dog Beach
- Matapeake Park Dog Beach
- Terrapin Nature Park
1. Downs Memorial Park Dog Beach
- a perfect place to take your dog for a swim; if you’ve still got some energy, you can leash your pet and hike the trails through the park
- dogs may play off-leash in designated areas
2. Matapeake Park Dog Beach
- follow the trail through the woods to reach this dog beach on the banks of Chesapeake Bay
- dogs are not allowed on the nearby public beach, so it’s best to keep your dog on a leash
3. Terrapin Nature Park
- take a trail to this secluded dog beach, located in a 270-acre nature park
- dogs must be leashed