Do you love dogs? Join our pack!

We're the nation's largest network of dog sitters—join us! Create your own profile and build your business as a sitter on Rover, or get specialized help every step of the way with RoverGO.

Join Rover

You'll get:
  • Freedom to choose your schedule, services, and rates
  • Premium insurance and automatic, secure payments
  • Access to 24/7 support, including vet assistance
  • Resources and opportunities to help you build your business

Join RoverGO

You'll get all the benefits of Rover, plus:
  • An expertly built profile, including professional photographs of you and your home ($150 value)
  • A boost in search results on until you build a loyal client base
  • Exclusive coaching, customized advice, and a special welcome package ($65 value)
  • Additional clients to help grow your business

How it Works

Only the best pet sitters and dog walkers list their services on Rover. If you're dedicated to providing safe, loving dog care, you could be a great fit.

Create Your Profile

Tell us a bit about yourself, add a few high-quality photos, and complete a background check. Make sure you're putting your best face forward and accurately describing the care you'll provide.

See if You Qualify

Our team manually reviews each profile within a week. If your profile's approved, congrats—that's a huge accomplishment! Your profile's now live, and dog owners can start sending you requests.

Open for Business

You could earn $1,000 or more per month. Enjoy automatic payments on our safe and secure platform; the freedom to choose your services, schedule, and rates; and access to hundreds of dog owners near you.

Get Ongoing Support

We'll connect you with educational opportunities and continually advertise to bring you more clients. You'll also have access to our 24/7 Support team, premium insurance, and a whole team dedicated to your success.

Build Your Business on Rover

Join Rover

As a sitter on Rover, you'll take home 80% of your earnings—the other 20% helps provide ongoing support, educational opportunities, ongoing promotion of your business, and more. Build the business you want—you're in control.

Join RoverGO

As a sitter with RoverGO, you'll take home 75% of your earnings—the other 25% helps cover professional photos for your profile, a dedicated team to help you succeed, and other benefits exclusive to RoverGO. If you'd love a little extra help, RoverGO could be a great fit for you.