Veronica is a dog lover plain and simple. Caring and trustworthy, any dog's best friend. I highly recommend her to care for your family pet.
Veronica is a lovely person who is great with our two skittish rescue dogs. She has stayed in our home with our pups multiple times and is very trustworthy. The house always is in perfect order when she leaves. We highly recommend her!
Veronica has been dogsitting my pup for almost two years now. She is always enthusiastic and excited to hang out with him. My dog is always well taken care of and happy when I return from trips. Veronica is always flexible and available when I need her and I'm so happy I found someone who loves my dog as much as I do! I highly recommend her!
Trustworthy, loveable dog sitter!!
There’s just nothing as special as having a dog in your life. They are always so happy and so willing to comfort you when you need it. And they all have such wonderfully different and unique personalities! I love being there for pups because they’ve been there for me so often. I truly believe that it’s my duty to bring as much puppy happiness into the world as possible!
One of the ...
What Veronica would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?