I lived with Tina when we had a rescue German Shepard mix in our house named Rocky! Rocky was our friend's dog, but Tina treated him like her own. Tina loved to go for long walks, and bring Rocky along! She is incredibly responsible and caring, and is renown purveyor of tummy snuggles. :) I would trust Tina caring for my pup any day. She has incredibly calm and grounded energy, which makes her a source ...
Tina is a loving, caring, sensitive, responsible dog person! What I appreciate about Tina is she is an obvious animal lover, but is also timely and professional. Tina always goes out of her way to make sure the animals around her receive exceptional love and care. Tina is meticulous, detailed, honest, and offers remarkable pet sitting services. Tina is by far my first choice whenever I need someone to help care for my fur babies.
Tina is extremely attentive and reliable. My dogs are always happy to see her and stress free when I return home. I do highly recommended!!
Large fenced yard, active lifestyle
I am available to take care of your pet(s) by walking them, by boarding them (two at a time), or by staying with them at your home!
I am an active person who works as an artist three blocks from home, which boasts a large fenced yard. In addition to playing with your dog in my yard (if boarding at my house), I will take your dog on long walks or runs by ...
What Tina would like to know about your dog
I have no breed preferences. Here are some things I'd like to know:
- Is your dog potty trained? Please specify your dog's needs around bathroom breaks.
- Does your dog have any medical conditions that require medication?
- What are your dog's personality quirks? Is there anything I should know about how they interact with other dogs and other humans?
- What are the behavioral commands you and your pup(s) use together?
- Does your dog have a history of biting? If so, how will I help your dog avoid this behavior?