If you need a reliable, dependable person who truly loves dogs Tammy is your person. She brought her own little dog who happens to look just like mine and they had a great time together. I hope she will be available to dog sit for me in the future as she will be my go to sitter from now on.
Tammy took great care of our 2 frenchies, they can be standoffish but she won them over! They are also a bit spoiled and she continued to spoil them. She also took fantastic care of the house and even watered the plants! I will definitely call on Tammy again and I highly recommend her.
I have known Tammy for years and the love she has for animals is wonderful. She is a loving and caring individual.
Your pet(s) will be well taken care of and you would not have to worry at all.
If you choose to want a terrific petsitter, Tammy is the one!
Free time for your friend!
I’m Tammy and interacting with dogs is one of the most therapeutic and loving things I do. It’s such a rewarding feeling to see a pup’s face light up and tail wag because they’re so happy to see you. Every dog, no matter the size, breed, or personality, brings me such joy. As a pet owner myself, I also understand that relying on someone to watch over your pet can be ...
What Tammy would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What is your dog's normal temperament?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?