Dezi's Photo Album

About Dezi

  • Dezi is a 6 year old Australian Shepherd in Bellingham, WA

Photos

Dezi's Owner

More Details

About Dezi

Dezi is one sweet pupper. She's pretty energetic but still loves a good lazy snuggle sesh on the couch. She will want to play fetch or tug of war with you 70% of the time. The other 30% is spent cuddling. We try to keep the fetching to a minimum in the house so she doesn't knock anything over and hurt herself because #ballislife and she will do anything for her tennis balls. She's great with people and dogs, although she thinks she's a human so she's not super interested in other dogs.

  • Sex: Female
  • Age: 6 years old
  • Weight: 47lbs
  • Breed: Australian Shepherd
  • Tracking Chip: Yes
  • Spayed: Yes
  • House Trained: Yes
  • Gets along with children: Yes
  • Gets along with other dogs: Yes
  • Gets along with cats: Unknown