Sherri was absolutely wonderful! Our Frenchies and calico kitty loved her right away. She cared for our animals just as we would. We highly recommend her!! She is the best nanny to our fur-babies.
Sherri was wonderful with my dog Nikki for her over night stay. She jumped in and served as her mommy until I got home. She walked Nikki and took her outside as often as she needed it. She played with her chasing her around the coffee table until Nikki was tired. She even put eye drops in Nikki’s eyes. For me. Sherri is sweet and gentle And super dependable! You would be lucky to ...
You would be very lucky to have Sherri as one of your own. She is simply the kindest person I know. She loves both animals and people and they love her back. When you first meet Sherri her sweet voice and compassionate heart is so obvious and real. She is truly very special and will keep ALL of your customers/clients delighted.
I genuinely love all animals!
I recently moved from Cleveland, Ohio to Florida. In Cleveland, I sat behind a desk doing office work. I am looking to make a career change - being out-doors, walking and playing with dogs!
1. I am flexible and available on short notice.
2. I am very calm and will be patient if the dog doesn’t behave.
3. I would never use physical force.
4. I am very trustworthy.
5. I am very reliable.
What Sherri would like to know about your dog
1. The pet’s behavior- Are they afraid of thunderstorms? Do they like to play (run)?
Are they given a treat after they have been walked?
2. Any medical conditions I should know about. And, if they have a medical
condition, do I need to give them any medication?
3. What do the want me to do in an emergency. The name and location of their
4. Is the dog up-to-date with his/her vaccination?