Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Extensive dog training experience
I have extensive experience with training dogs through personal pets and also working with foster dogs and animal shelter dogs.
In California I worked as a volunteer with Hollister Animal shelter, where I went through training to become a dog behavioral rehabilitation associate.
I also Fostered animals through Critter Calvary Animal Rescue. I gave 2 dogs an end of life home. I also rehabilitated several dogs that were abused and neglected. All of them were ...
What Sheree would like to know about your dog
I will not sit for any dog breeds that are currently restricted in the city of Augusta.
1. When was the last rabies vaccination?
2. If it's a puppy, what is the age and what series of booster shots is it on? (to know how much contact to restrict your puppy with other dogs or possible contaminated areas that should be avoided.)
3. Is it crate trained and house broken.
4. The dog must get along with other dogs.
5. All male dogs MUST be neutered.
5. Any known allergies?
6. What is the owner's preferred type of toy?
7. Any training the owner would like to have worked on during my time with the dog?