Sarah has always been so flexible with our changing schedule!
In the area and looking for some pet loving? CONTACT SARAH. We were above and beyond impressed with her care of our cat, Lucy. We needed someone to drop-in daily and feed/pet/change the litter for our baby while we traveled abroad, and chose Sarah to do it. Best decision of our entire holiday! We met her a few days before leaving, and were impressed by her interactions with our cat, her friendly demeanor ...
She is very flexible and deals with the situations as they pop up!
Snuggles for all - Large or small!
My name is Sarah and I am a Certified Veterinary Assistant. I love all of God's creatures - furry, feathered and otherwise! I've had dogs for most of my life, and my family has rescued many of all breeds and sizes through the years, mostly from finding the poor things abandoned at the side of the road. I currently have six fur babies (two dogs and four cats) and I love them all very ...
What Sarah would like to know about your dog
- I would like to schedule a meet and greet before the owners leave
- Feeding schedules as well as allergies they have
- Behavioral issues
- How they are on a leash and around other dogs/people (especially if they are on the large size)
- Favorite things to do (We wanna have fun while you're gone!)
- Favorite toys and bed to sleep on