- Sadie is a 14 year, 10 mo. old Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever in Winchendon, MA
Sweet but awkward low maintenance dog. She is uncomfortable with strangers invading her space too much, especially around her face (and she hates having her paws touched- don't go there). She loves treats, walks, belly rubs, and her stuffed animal toys.
- Sex: Female
- Age: 14 years, 10 mo. old
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Breed: Nova Scotia Duck-Tolling Retriever
- Tracking Chip: No
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
Crate trained. May have accident on carpet if left alone for an extended amount of time out of her crate
- Gets along with children: Yes
Yes, as long as they keep their boundaries and do not invade the space around her face or treat her roughly.
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Most dogs. Be cautious. May growl but has never bitten or fought.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
May chase cats if they run from her. Has lived with two cats and meets cats outdoors and has never harmed any of them or shown any aggressive behavior. Usually afraid of them if they stand their ground.