Dog Boarding

$37
in the sitter's home
per night

House Sitting

Away
in your home

Drop-In Visits

$20
30-minute check-ins
per visit

Dog Walking

$17
30-minute walks
per walk
Response Rate
90%
Response Time
Under 12 hours

Hosting Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs

Traveling Preferences

0-15
lbs
16-40
lbs
41-100
lbs
101+
lbs

Availability

  • Available
  • Unavailable
Sara can host 1 dog per night.
Dog Boarding Cancellation Policy:
House Sitting Cancellation Policy:
Drop-In Visits Cancellation Policy:
Dog Walking Cancellation Policy:

Reviews

6
repeat clients
20 Reviews

Robert C.
Robert C.
Nov 12, 2018
Verified Stay

Sara was excellent! She was very communicative and sent home a tired doggo. We were easily able to set up a meet and greet time beforehand and she made it super easy to grab our pupper when we got back from our trip. Thank you Sara!

Sara L.
Sara L.
Jim L.
Jim L.
Nov 4, 2018
Verified Stay

You can stop looking: Sara's great. I would guess that about 75% of this job is taking care of the pet: the other 25% is reassuring the owner. Sara is first rate at both. I have an elderly dog -- a 15+ year old Lab, who's getting a bit cranky and a bit frail in his dotage. Sara cared for him while I was away, and with genuine affection, and she wrote lovely little summaries of ...

Sara L.
Sara L.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Oct 2, 2018
Verified Stay

I have been so happy to find Sara. I know my super needy dog is well taken care of. She is also helpful with me, the super needy mama who wants photo updates so I can see how he is doing. She puts my heart at ease when I have to leave my darling dog behind.

Sara L.
Sara L.

About Sara

10
years of experience
  • Verified Background Check
  • Rover 101

I want to love your dog!!

I've owned cats growing up, but I quickly realized I was a dog lover when I became an adult. I fostered a medical dog once I moved to Austin, and quickly became a foster failure :) Shortly thereafter, I decided to channel my love for animals in to my work, and got a job at the Austin Humane Society. I started off as an adoption counselor, and worked my way to becoming the foster care coordinator ...

What Sara would like to know about your dog

What are your normal routines? Where does your dog like to sleep? I love taking pictures of your dog, but let me know how many pictures you actually want (i.e." just a few is fine," or "give me all you got!")

Additional Skills
Oral Medication Administration
Senior Dog Experience
Can provide daily exercise
Injected Medication Administration
Special Needs Dog Experience

About Sara's Home

Lives in a House
Non-Smoking Household
No Children Present
Has a Fenced Yard
Has 2 Dogs, No Other Pets
Sara's Pets

Curtis

Chihuahua
10 years, 11 mo. old, 9 lbs.

Sunny

Labrador Retriever
2 years, 3 mo. old, 35 lbs.

When Sara watches your pet

We’ll go for some walks around the Cherrywood neighborhood, and I’m always down to play in the back yard :)

In Sara's Home

Dogs Allowed On Bed
Takes Only 1 Client at a Time
Dogs Allowed On Furniture
Potty Breaks Every 4-8 Hours

Sara's Neighborhood

All stays booked on Rover receive our Rover guarantee, 24/7 support, and our reservation protection.