No Females in Heat
My two dogs spend almost two weeks with Sadia and her lovely family. They both came home happy, not showing the slightest bit of stress. The daily pictures and videos were so heartwarming and brought me great relief to see them having fun and interacting.
Sadia is a wonderful baby sitter. At first I was very sceptical about leaving my dog,.but after receiving pictures and videos of Precious daily, I became more comfortable with Sadia's home. She took very good care of my dog. Thank you for taking care of Precious. Rover.com is a great website. I will definitely use Sadia again
No tengo palabras para agradecer a Sadia y a su mami por cuidar tan bien de mi perrita. Es la primera vez que la dejó con alguien y tuve una muy buena experiencia , tanto así que la cuidarán otra vez a fin de mes✨✨✨ Los updates con fotos son los mejores mensajes del día. La comunicación constante es lo que más me hizo sentir alivio los días que la deje. Se los recomiendo ✨✨✨?✨✨
24/7 Love and Care! Hablo Español
***Only small dogs about 30lbs or less***
We love and care for your dogs as our own, they become part of our family. We give them lots of tummy rubs, play time and cuddle time.
We do everything possible to make you feel comfortable leaving your fur-baby with us. We send daily photos or video to assure you that your dog is enjoying their time with us.
Angela and Luis home full time ...
What Sadia would like to know about your dog
* We only board small to medium breed dogs about 30 lbs. or less
* Is your dog friendly with other dogs and people?
* Are there any health conditions we should be aware of? Is he/she on any medication?
* Any behavior quirks (separation anxiety, hates crates, possessive of food/toys, chews/eats things he/she is not supposed to, etc.?
* Is he/she potty trained? Does he/she require pee pads or belly bands?
* What type of flea preventative do you use?
* On what date did he/she get the last Bordetella & Rabies vaccines?
Fill out your dog's Care Instructions with feeding times and amounts. Include your dog's likes, dislikes, special needs, etc. so we can make sure he/she enjoys their time with us.