No Females in Heat
I was sitting in the car, leaving my puppy for the first time with a sitter. My heart raced, and I took a long, deep breath, trying so hard not to show my mixed emotions. I was terrified about leaving my dog with someone. And this was after I studied many sitters’ profile and read many reviews and finally chose Sadia. I’m so glad I made a right decision. If you are looking for ...
Sadia C. always does a great job taking care of our dog, we get daily updates, pictures/videos. She responds to messages in a timely manner, our dog was bathed when we picked him up. We are very happy with the service she provides, we were never worried about our dog, we knew he was in good hands.
Outstanding with my puppies they were well taking care of.
24/7 Love and Care! Hablo Español
***Only small dogs about 30lbs or less***
We will love and care for your dogs as our own, they become part of our family. We will give them lots of tummy rubs, play time and cuddle time.
We will do everything possible to make you feel comfortable leaving your fur-baby with us. We'll send you daily photos or video to assure you that your dog is enjoying their time with us.
Angela and ...
What Sadia would like to know about your dog
* We only board small to medium breed dogs about 30 lbs. or less
* Is your dog friendly with other dogs and people?
* Are there any health conditions we should be aware of? Is he/she on any medication?
* Any behavior quirks (separation anxiety, hates crates, possessive of food/toys, chews/eats things he/she is not supposed to, etc.?
* Is he/she potty trained? Does he/she require pee pads or belly bands?
* What type of flea preventative do you use?
* On what date did he/she get the last Bordetella & Rabies vaccines?
Fill out your dog's Care Instructions with feeding schedule and amounts. Your dog's likes, dislikes, special needs, etc. so we can make sure he/she enjoys their time with us.