No Females in Heat
We love Rose!! Our babies are always so well taken care of coming back from her house and I love that they get the chance to be around and play with other dogs. I love the pictures I get of them and the fun they had throughout the day. She’s our go to sitter! Definitely recommend her.
Gus stayed with Rose for one night and came back happy and tired.
Rose accommodated us on short notice, responded immediately, sent photos of our dog Hunter playing with others and worked with our late pickup. She was also really sweet. Thanks, Rose!
Trustworthy Dog Sitter
AVAILABILITY CALENDAR ((PLEASE READ))
These dates are totally booked and I cannot accept anymore dogs for boarding in my home: -
Dates I am not available to house sit due to boarding in my home: Sep 6-14, 16-17
Dates I am not available to board due to house sitting: Sep 14-15, Sep 25-28, Oct 22-27
Here are dates I will not be available at all due to being out of town: Sep 20-23, Oct 4-8, ...
What Rose would like to know about your dog
PLEASE READ BEFORE CONSIDERING ME AS YOUR DOGSITTER:
ALL DOGS must fit these requirements before I can take them in:
1. Friendly with other dogs
2. Do not exhibit beta-like, jumpy, or aggressive behaviours
3. Potty trained. (If they have one or two accidents in my home that's ok, but if this becomes a daily occurrence I cannot accept your pet anymore until this behaviour is corrected)
4. Do not bark all hours of the day or night
5. Do not chew on furniture/walls/anything that isn't a dog toy
6. Must be on an anti-flea regiment (it can be a flea collar or drops such as Advantix, Frontline, Hartz, etc) I live in the backwoods so this is mandatory. No exceptions!
Weigh less than 80lbs (I do allow exceptions to the weight rule if they do not pull hard)
7. Do not eat their (or other's ) waste AKA coprophagia
I CANNOT emphasise #1 and 2 enough. I want my home to be as relaxed as possible like they are in their own home. Aggressive behaviours puts stress on everyone and possible fights could happen which is not good for anyone - me, my dog, or any stays that are in my house. Please understand and respect these rules I have in place. If aggressive behaviours are shown I will not watch your dog in the future. This is for everyone's safety and well-being.
**If you have any questions about my rules please feel free to contact me
Do they require medications or special foods?
Are they allowed treats?
Do they have any food allergies?
IMPORTANT: -IF YOU'RE GOING TO USE MY SERVICE PLEASE PAY PRIOR TO COMING TO MY HOME OR I CANNOT ACCEPT YOUR DOG(S)!!!-
~*~*~*~ 5 star reviews are much appreciated! ~*~*~*~