Rosalie is a kind and courteous person with great insight to watching pets. She does her research and has a wide array of knowledge on how to get dogs to feel at ease and be comfortable while the owners are away. She took great care of Rylee, followed the instructions we had left, and we had no issues coming back after the weekend of house and pet sitting. Lastly, we were able to be worry ...
I've been a friend of Rosalie for over a year now and she has been a delight to get to know! She always greets people with a smile and kind "hello" and her love for animals cannot go unnoticed! My dog Rylee is always very excited when she sees her and Rosalie always returns the love and affection back! She's very knowledgeable of animals and treats them with love, respect and playfulness. She's very attentive ...
I highly recommend Rosalie E. as an honest, responsible, pet-loving person. She is a hard worker with good attention to detail. Rosalie is very kind and gentle with our cat Gracie and I have no doubt she would take the best care of any furry friend.
I can engage with your dog 100%
I have experience handling all kinds of dogs, from the most rambunctious of full-grown pups to more elderly and skittish dogs. Your dog’s particular needs and unique personality influence how I interact with him. I’m patient, observant, responsible, fun-loving, firm but gentle, and quick to learn. I can handle escalated behaviors and situations with a cool head and a keen mind. Your precious furbaby will always be in good hands with me!
What Rosalie would like to know about your dog
I would like to know:
- Where you keep cleaning supplies in case of messes.
- Your dog’s favorite toys and activities.
- Any tricks your dog knows.
- What treats are okay to give him and how many he’s allowed to have.
- Where he does and doesn’t like to be touched and pet.
- His daily routine, including how much and how often he’s fed and his cues for when he needs to go to the bathroom.
- If he experiences separation anxiety or aggressive behaviors around his territory.
- What your preferred emergency protocols are, vet numbers, and any relevant medical information about your dog.