Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
We've booked with Rodrigo several times over the last couple years and he's awesome! He and his wife are caring, responsible, and very comforting to our cavalier. We couldn't recommend him more!!
I recently moved and was looking for a dog sitter in the area. Prior to moving, Mr. Cortez was spoiled rotten because either his foster mom
or my roommate would care for him when I was away, so I was pretty picky during my research process. Rodrigo is kind and you can tell that he takes great care of his dogs and doggy guests. Mr. Cortez really enjoyed his time at Rodrigo's and I feel ...
Awesome! So caring and attentive! Would highly recommend for dog sitting and boarding.
Doggie Surf in Bethesda, MD
My wife and I have nurtured, loved and lived with dogs since we were kids. Monica works for the World Wildlife Fund, an NGO tasked with the preservation of animal species, and I work for a tech company from home. Hence, our four-legged buddies are almost always supervised and accompanied.
We do not have real children of our own, so our two wonderful furry fellows ARE our children. Both are rescue-dogs, as we believe that ...
What Rodrigo would like to know about your dog
We require a brief meet and greet before accepting bookings with all new guests (repeat guests can skip this step). During our short get-together, I will ask several questions about your pup(s). The purpose is not to be intrusive, but rather, to retain your furry-friend's habits as unchanged as possible during his/her vacation with us.
Here are some questions:
1. What are his/her eating and sleeping habits?
2. How frequently will our guest(s) need potty breaks?
3. Does s/he like to travel by car?
4. Will s/he need for us to supply meal bowls, crates, cushions/beds, toys or anything else not provided by parents?
5. Doe s/he have any special needs or intricacies I should know about (separation anxiety tendencies, display of aggression behavior, depression symptoms, etc.)?
That's it! It should be fun :-)