Dogs Over 1 Year Old
Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
As always, Lucy had a wonderful stay and we had total peace of mind!
Thanks for taking such great care of her :)
Thanks! Theodore had a great stay and made new friends!
Rodrigo took very good care of our little Dusty. When I came to pick the dog up, Dusty didn't even want to leave!
Doggie Surf in Bethesda, MD
My wife and I have nurtured, loved and lived with dogs since we were kids. Monica works for the World Wildlife Fund, an NGO tasked with the preservation of animal species, and I work for a tech company from home. Hence, our four-legged buddies are almost always supervised and accompanied.
We do not have real children of our own, so our two wonderful furry fellows ARE our children. Both are rescue-dogs, as we believe that ...
What Rodrigo would like to know about your dog
We require a brief meet and greet before accepting bookings with all new guests (repeat guests can skip this step). During our short get-together, I will ask several questions about your pup(s). The purpose is not to be intrusive, but rather, to retain your furry-friend's habits as unchanged as possible during his/her vacation with us.
Here are some questions:
1. What are his/her eating and sleeping habits?
2. How frequently will our guest(s) need potty breaks?
3. Does s/he like to travel by car?
4. Will s/he need for us to supply meal bowls, crates, cushions/beds, toys or anything else not provided by parents?
5. Doe s/he have any special needs or intricacies I should know about (separation anxiety tendencies, display of aggression behavior, depression symptoms, etc.)?
That's it! It should be fun :-)