Rebecca has been absolutely amazing! Pictures, all the puppy love and regular updates. We have used her twice for holidays and she never disappoints. Our puppies come back happy and healthy!
Rebecca took great care of our dog while we were away for a 5-night vacation. You could tell she was well taken care of during her stay with lots of playtime, walks and appropriate feedings. I got a photo most days which was great to keep track of how she was doing. Would definitely use Rebecca again in the future if needed.
Rebecca was wonderful, she took great care of our large puppy and took pictures for us.
My name is Rebecca, and I am a 34-year-old young professional in the IT field. My job requires me to be in the office during the week, but I always come home during lunch to check on the furry friends I care for. I used to want to be a vet, but couldn't imagine having to put an animal down, so I went a different route with my career. I was a dog owner for ...
What Rebecca would like to know about your dog
- Is the dog house trained? (most people say yes, because their dog doesn't relieve itself in their home, but I assure you, most will, and have, in my home :) )
- Does the dog get along with other dogs?
- Does the dog need to be kenneled at any time?
- Does the dog chew on things when not attended?
- Is the dog allergic to anything? (i.e. dog shampoo, certain dog foods / treats... etc)
- Please bring dog bowls and crate (if needed) ... and any other treats, blankets, bed that might make your pup feel more comfortable in home away from home.