Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Raven was great! We found out we needed a dog sitter last minute and she was able to help us out. Our babies had never been watched by a stranger before and Raven worked through each hiccup as it came while updating us along the way! I would highly recommend!
We were very lucky to have been able to book last minute with Raven. We decided to take a spontaneous trip out of town needing a weekend sitter for both our pups. She was quick to respond and eager to accommodate both of our dogs. She is very flexible and sent us plenty of updates including a video. We have some happy and tuckered animals and would recommend her to anyone!
Raven was wonderful with Yeti! She came out the night before for a meet and greet and was very understanding of all our instructions. When we came home she was exhausted so we know she had a good time with Raven. Raven even sent us pictures and videos. A pleasure to work with!
loving your pet like my own
Hi, I’m Raven! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m very active and outgoing. I enjoy running and being outdoors. I have two small dogs. A very social and playful Yorkshire Terrior, Skylar and Titan is a Pug/Yorkshire Mix who loves to nap and observe. I’ve had both since 8 weeks and both close to 10 years old. They love to have friends over. My kitty’s name is Kastor and ...
What Raven would like to know about your dog
• I have two small dogs myself, so it's important if your dog doesn't enjoy company.
• Is your dog potty trained? If a male, does he mark his territory in the house? Please inform me of any potty issues. Otherwise you will responsible for any upholstery or rug cleaning costs associated with your pet.
• Is your pet on a feeding schedule? Otherwise they will be fed twice per day - once in the morning and once in the evening as mine are.
• Is your dog leash trained?
• Does your pet shed a lot?
• Please inform me if your dog is a barker, my little ones are anxious with excessive barking. They’re quiet.
• Is your dog crate trained? If so, please supply your crate unless other arrangements with me have been made as I have a couple extra (various sizes)
• Can your dog be destructive? My pets are attached to toys they have had for years and would like to avoid damage to them and other belongings. If this applies to your pet, please let me know ahead of time or you will be responsible for anything destroyed during your pet’s stay. The amount will be added to the total amount due. Since I allow free range of freedom, if informed, I will be happy to keep anything of value out of your dog’s reach.
• Drop off times are around 8am and 12pm unless otherwise arranged.
• Pick up time is 8am, 12pm, and by 8pm every evening unless otherwise arranged. Past 8pm (unless previously arranged) will result in another night being added and you will have to pick up the next morning.
• I am flexible and generally happy to extend your pet’s stay.