Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Very convenient, very friendly, took great care of my dog. Plenty of walks and pictures and updates. Thanks!
This past weekend was my first time using Rover. I was so nervous about it at first because I typically have my parents or best friend keep Brody. Raven offered to do a meet and greet and once we met I was confident she would take excellent care of my boy. Brody stayed with Raven two nights and she was amazing. She took the time to send me updates and pictures of Brody while he ...
Raven stayed at our home for a week in what would be described as both pet sitting and house sitting responsibilities. She did an outstanding job keeping us updated with pics of our dogs and a few texts a day to let us know they were doing great. She also kept up with some outside plants that couldn't go a week without water and they all looked great on our return. Also, our home was ...
loving your pet like my own
Hi, I’m Raven! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m very active and outgoing. I enjoy running and being outdoors. I have two small dogs. A very social and playful Yorkshire Terrior, Skylar and Titan is a Pug/Yorkshire Mix who loves to nap and observe. I’ve had both since 8 weeks and both close to 10 years old. They love to have friends over. My kitty’s name is Kastor and ...
What Raven would like to know about your dog
• I have two small dogs myself, so it's important if your dog doesn't enjoy company.
• Is your dog potty trained? If a male, does he mark his territory in the house? Please inform me of any potty issues. Otherwise you will responsible for any upholstery or rug cleaning costs associated with your pet.
• Is your pet on a feeding schedule? Otherwise they will be fed twice per day - once in the morning and once in the evening as mine are.
• Is your dog leash trained?
• Does your pet shed a lot?
• Please inform me if your dog is a barker, my little ones are anxious with excessive barking. They’re quiet.
• Is your dog crate trained? If so, please supply your crate unless other arrangements with me have been made as I have a couple extra (various sizes)
• Can your dog be destructive? My pets are attached to toys they have had for years and would like to avoid damage to them and other belongings. If this applies to your pet, please let me know ahead of time or you will be responsible for anything destroyed during your pet’s stay. The amount will be added to the total amount due. Since I allow free range of freedom, if informed, I will be happy to keep anything of value out of your dog’s reach.
• Drop off times are around 8am and 12pm unless otherwise arranged.
• Pick up time is 8am, 12pm, and by 8pm every evening unless otherwise arranged. Past 8pm (unless previously arranged) will result in another night being added and you will have to pick up the next morning.
• I am flexible and generally happy to extend your pet’s stay.