Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Raven was amazing! We booked Raven to help us with our 3 month old puppy and Raven was wonderful with her. Raven sent us regular pictures, videos and updates about our puppy. We felt confident our pup was being taken care of well and being loved on! We will definitely book Raven again!!
Raven was wonderful with my Ganon! She sent pics, updates, and took him for walks. Very attentive and patient.
Raven was great! We found out we needed a dog sitter last minute and she was able to help us out. Our babies had never been watched by a stranger before and Raven worked through each hiccup as it came while updating us along the way! I would highly recommend!
loving your pet like my own
Hi, I’m Raven! I’m glad you’re here.
I’m very active and outgoing. I enjoy running and being outdoors. I have two small dogs. A very social and playful Yorkshire Terrior, Skylar and Titan is a Pug/Yorkshire Mix who loves to nap and observe. I’ve had both since 8 weeks and both close to 10 years old. They love to have friends over. My kitty’s name is Kastor and ...
What Raven would like to know about your dog
• I have two small dogs myself, so it's important if your dog doesn't enjoy company.
• Is your dog potty trained? If a male, does he mark his territory in the house? Please inform me of any potty issues. Otherwise you will responsible for any upholstery or rug cleaning costs associated with your pet.
• Is your pet on a feeding schedule? Otherwise they will be fed twice per day - once in the morning and once in the evening as mine are.
• Is your dog leash trained?
• Does your pet shed a lot?
• Please inform me if your dog is a barker, my little ones are anxious with excessive barking. They’re quiet.
• Is your dog crate trained? If so, please supply your crate unless other arrangements with me have been made as I have a couple extra (various sizes)
• Can your dog be destructive? My pets are attached to toys they have had for years and would like to avoid damage to them and other belongings. If this applies to your pet, please let me know ahead of time or you will be responsible for anything destroyed during your pet’s stay. The amount will be added to the total amount due. Since I allow free range of freedom, if informed, I will be happy to keep anything of value out of your dog’s reach.
• Drop off times are around 8am and 12pm unless otherwise arranged.
• Pick up time is 8am, 12pm, and by 8pm every evening unless otherwise arranged. Past 8pm (unless previously arranged) will result in another night being added and you will have to pick up the next morning.
• I am flexible and generally happy to extend your pet’s stay.