No Females in Heat
Rachael took great care of my dog and sent lots of photos. He got to go on outings and rides and was very relaxed and happy when I returned. I definitely would book her again.
Rachael was so attentive to our pups. It was a huge relief not to worry about our dogs while we were on vacation. We greatly appreciated the daily photos and updates we recieved. Also, we were grateful that our pups got to stay at home and still get the much needed love and attention they deserve.
Rachael is so kind!! We met her the night before and Stella loved her! She sent me pictures so I knew Stella was happy. I feel very content with Stella being home because Rachael is taking care of her! I will use her in the future for sure. Thank you so much
I'll Run with Your Dog!
I’m Rachael and I love dogs! One of my first and best memories was the day I got my first pup. I remember my mom and dad waking me up with this little, golden fuzzball wiggling around on my bed, bright red bow adorned on his collar! Instantly, we were bonded and I knew we’d always make each other smile! I can’t wait to provide my love of our four-legged friends to ...
What Rachael would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?