Reaponsive. Thoughtful. Good stay. Thanks!
Rachael is awesome! Accepted a check in last minute as my kitten was feeling ill when I left for the weekend. Thank you!
Rachael did such a great job. She was in constant contact with me letting me know about meals and how everyone was doing. She was great about getting one of my dogs to take his pills. I would absolutely ask her to dog sit again and would recommend her highly.
Active dog lover available
I spent one year working at a pet boarding facility attached to a veterinary clinic. We worked with several dogs with medications and special dietary needs. I worked with diabetic dogs and administered insulin. We offered grooming and I brushed and bathed dogs of all sizes.
I have also volunteered with a few different animal shelters as a dog walker.
I worked as a part time nanny for a family with 2 golden retrievers - one ...
What Rachael would like to know about your dog
1. What is your dog's schedule like? What time do they usually wake up? Do they wake you up? Do they have a typical time that they eat/sleep/go for walks/go outside?
2. Do they have any allergies?
3. Do they have any medications? Are they as needed or at a set time each day? What is the dosage and frequency?
4. Can I take your dog to a dog park?
5. When I walk your dog, if another person or dog approaches is your dog friendly, or should I keep them away from strangers/other dogs?
6. Does your dog have any quirks I should know about? Is there anything that may seem problematic, but is normal for your dog (scratching a lot, etc)
7. What is your dogs favorite toy or game?
8. Is your dog allowed on the furniture? Do they sleep in the bed with you?
9. Does your dog know any commands or tricks?