Rachael was amazing!! She sent tons of pictures of Neela and made me feel totally at ease while we were away. Right before we left, we had a death in the family and I had to switch some plans around. Rachael really made it easy to change the dates, even though it was last minute. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
Rachael was wonderful and updated me throughout the stay. Will definitely book with her again.
I needed a sitter for Paulo in a very short notice and Rachel was really great about it. She took great care of Paulo.
Who doesn't love dogs?
I am the go to person for friends and family when it comes to needing someone to watch their fur baby . I know it can be difficult to leave them behind when you travel, as I have my own 4 legged son that I worry about constantly, so I take this responsibility to heart. I work from home, so I am able to provide around the clock company and care for any furry guests I ...
What Rachael would like to know about your dog
**Meet & Greet Required**
1. How do your dogs get along with other dogs?
2. Are they friendly toward smaller breeds?
3. Do you have a crate for them if needed?
4. Any special routines for them?
5. Are they allowed to have doggy snacks?
6. Are you okay with other Rover dogs being booked during your pups stay?
7. If female, are they in heat?
8. How vocal is your pup?