Nichole did a great job. She was very considerate and posted some great photos of our playful dog while we were away. I would definitely use her again as a pet sitter.
Run, walk, pet; you name it!
I grew up around dogs and cats and currently the proud mama to a 6 yr. old pit bull mix. I also volunteer at the local animal shelter, which has given me the opportunity to work with and care for dogs of all sizes and temperaments. I love to go on hikes and long walks, and a giver of endless belly rubs!
As a pet owner myself, I know how important it is to feel ...
What Nicole would like to know about your dog
- Does your dog have any aggression issues with other dogs, cats, or people?
- Does your dog require or prefer to be crated when left alone?
- Can your dog be left alone briefly (1-3 hours)? At times, I need to go out for errands and appointments while dog-sitting.
- How is your dog on walks?
- When dog-sitting, the maximum time between dog walks will be 4 hours, is this OK for your dog?