Nicole is awesome! The dogs seemed to love their visit and walks. Our dogs are quite old and she was able work with their special needs. Young or old, I highly recommend Nicole. She is now our go-to sitter!
I would definitely ask Nicole to take care of my Zelda in the future.
1. Genuinely cares for pets (that was my perception)
2. Fast responses
3. Allowed Zelda to get on her furniture
4. Flexible with drop off and pick ul schedule.
1. Send updates before pet owner asks for them
2. Some dogs drink more water than others and Zelda drinks a lot of water. I did mention this at ...
Nicole was very flexible when I needed to extend Maddy's stay. Beyond that, I can't vouch for the quality of my pup's stay.
She came home completely off her food and misbehaving badly. It seemed like she was not fed the food she was sent with. She's also been purposefully peeing inside since I got her back - a behavior we had broken a month ago.
Would recommend you select a different sitter.
Meyerland Puppy Love
Hi! My name is Nicole and I am a current graduate student at UH. Pets have been a part of my life my entire life, everything from dogs, cats, fish, turtles, and multiple strays. I love animals, and I am very passionate about getting them the love and care they need and deserve.
I have over 10 years experience in watching pets, including house visits, walks, and overnight stays. Each dog I take ...