Nick was very attentive to my pup while I was gone for the weekend. Highly recommend!
Sorry it took me so long to write a review!
Nick is really super with Marlin - I have a high energy little guy who needs lots of exercise and ball throwing. I am always confident when he goes out with Nick that I will come home to no household destruction!
Nick was a great dog sitter! He watched my dog for a few days and I was a happy knowing my pup was in good hands. Nick sent me pictures, updates, and made sure my pup got lots of exercise and love. I will use nick again for any boarding needs!
Dog Lover and Fetch Extraordinaire!
I’m Nick and I’m a college student at CSU Sacramento! I have always loved dogs growing up, and I always had a dog in my home. Unfortunately, I can’t have a dog of my own while I’m in college, so I became a dog sitter to have the opportunity to take care of pups in the best capacity that I can. I’ve loved sitting for dogs in the past, and ...
What Nick would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?