Dog Boarding Preferences
Neka did a wonderful job caring for my westie. Doggy came home very happy and relaxed. Neka was easy to get in touch with and professional. Thank you Neka!
Neka did a terrific job caring for our boxer while we were on vacation for 10 days. She kept us up to date on his stay, and took good care of him.
Neka was terrific in sitting for our 3-year old boxer, who usually goes on vacation with us, but we could not take him across the country with us for 10 days. We had boarded him only once before -- a year and a half ago, and he was very upset -- but he was very happy at Neka's home this time, and the stay was far longer. She has a nice place for dogs and was very ...
Let your dog lounge in my home
Warm and spacious home for your dog to run around or lounge in. Large bay windows for your dog to watch the neighborhood. Walking distance to several large parks where we can stroll around.
About this sitter:
I am a new graduate, I love all animals but especially dogs! I will take very good care of your pet.
Why I love dog sitting
I have had eight dogs throughout my life, I love dogs ...
What Neka would like to know about your dog
I would like to know:
1. What is the walking schedule the owner usually maintains?
2. Does the dog have any allergies?
3. Are there any specific medications that the dog is taking?
4. How comfortable is your dog regarding sleeping in another home?
5. Does your dog have a special diet and will that be provided?
6. Is your dog potty-trained?
7. Is your dog very vocal (barks alot)?
8. Please bring your dog's regular food to maintain his/her dietary habits and his/her bedding so he/she will feel more comfortable away from home.
I do not have a breed preference