Crate-Trained Dogs Only
Monica was great! Sadie had a blast with her, especially on their trip to the dog park! Her schedule was flexible and drop off/pick up were very easy. We got updates and pics of Sadie playing while we were away, which were fantastic. I would definitely use Monica again, and highly reccommend her.
Monica was great! She helped out last minute and treated my dog with great care and respect. He enjoyed having her dog Izzy as a playmate too!
Andersonville bookworm and dog Mom!
I've had over 10 years experience with a dog in a home, including 3 years as the primary caregiver.
While I don't have a yard for pups to roam in, I like to take walks around the neighborhood or beach (including the dog beach, if your pup is comfortable there!) any chance I get.
I have a full-time job in human resources, but am lucky enough to have a very flexible working arrangement! Depending on ...
What Monica would like to know about your dog
Prefer hypo allergenic dogs, but short-haired breeds are alright as well - as long as they're groomed and don't shed too much!
Things I'd like to know before watching your little one:
- How much does he weigh? (I have a decent sized apartment, but want to make sure he/she will be comfortable and not feel cramped!)
- Do you normally leave him/her alone during the work day? What is he/she like when you leave him alone? Do you crate or let the pup roam?
- How many times a day does he/she normally go out?
- When or what is he/she typically vocal about (street noises, neighbors, crying when you leave the house, excitement/playing, etc)?
- Is there anything he/she likes to chew?
- Does he/she normally like to sleep with you at night?
- How is he/she with other dogs? (On a leash, at the park, in a home, etc?)
- How is he/she with strangers (coming into the home, during a walk, etc.)
- Is he/she fully potty trained?