Spayed and Neutered Dogs
No Females in Heat
Thank you Michelle!
My dogs really enjoyed their stay with you. They looked really happy when I picked them up. I’m sure we’ll come back again:)
Another great experience with Michelle!! Meeko loves hanging with her, and can't wait to go jogging again!
Meeko absolutely loved hanging with Michelle while I was away on a long weekend! He even cried after she dropped him off!!! Michelle provided picture and video updates several times a day. Enthusiastically recommended.
Work From Home/AnimalLover/DogPark
Hi there, I'm Michelle. I decided to become a pet sitter because I love animals, I'd love to work from home and it would give me the opportunity to go back to school and further my education. Pets aren't just animals--they're family. Their role as a family member has an immense impact on human health and well-being. I'm so excited to meet you and your pet!
I'm a BIG animal and nature lover. I also ...
What Michelle would like to know about your dog
Thank you for your interests! Please tell me a bit more about your pet and their daily routine so I can learn more about them:
1. What is their potty break schedule?
2.What do they like to eat?
3. Are they house broken / how long can they hold it if I need to step out and run a short errand?
4. Are they pad trained?
5. How many walks do they need per day?
6. Are they socialized?
7. Are they fixed? For example males have tendency of marking territory and females will have menses.
8. How many times a day do they get fed?
9. What time do they usually go to bed and wake up, and where do they usually sleep?
10. Do they have any favorite toys or games?
11. Do you create train?
I do not have a breed preferences just as long as your dog does not crew up furniture or potty in the house.