- Zooey is a 1 year old American Pit Bull Terrier & Boxer in Dormont, Pittsburgh, PA
Zooey is a lively pup! My girlfriend and I just adopted her from Humane Animal Rescue last weekend and are adjusting to our new life together! We also have two cats that we are acclimating to Zooey, and her to them. She loves going outside but pulls a little so we use an easy walk harness on walks and also put her out on the lead in the front yard for quick potty breaks. She’s only one so she still has some pup-like energy but also loves to cuddle too. Pretty much wherever you are, she wants to be! Overall she’s a good dog and we’re working on training so she becomes a great dog!
- Sex: Female
- Age: 1 year old
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier & Boxer
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Spayed: Yes
- House Trained: Yes
- Gets along with children: Yes
She’s fine with kids who go slow and are nice!
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
We think so! Limited exposure to other dogs but doesn’t seem dog reactive in any way.
- Gets along with cats: Yes
We’re working on it!