- Theo is a 10 month old German Shorthaired Pointer in Bloomington, IN
Theo is a bundle of joy! He is the definition of a lap dog and cuddle puppy. His training is going well and knows sit, lay down, bed, come, "drop it," his name, and we're working on some other things! He gets along well with all the dogs in our neighborhood.
- Sex: Male
- Age: 10 months old
- Weight: 53lbs
- Breed: German Shorthaired Pointer
- Tracking Chip: Yes
- Neutered: No
- House Trained: Yes
Maybe one accident each month since we have had him.
- Gets along with children: Yes
Theo met a two year old girl and was excited at first but then settled down on his bed and let her pet him.
- Gets along with other dogs: Yes
Theo has been known to get along with dogs of all sizes and ages!
- Gets along with cats: Yes
He has only encounter cats (4 total) once before at my parent's home. Two of them hid, one was fine with him, and the other didn't pay him any attention.