Mary and Ron are great! They are professional, Love dogs! Their house is dog friendly, plus they have a fenced yard. During Tofu’s stay, Mary send me a lot of pictures and videos everyday. I can tell from the pictures that Tofu had a wonderful time with Mary’s family!
Perfect! Just what I was looking for, dog lovers with a lot of experience and patience!
Thank you for a great playtime for Mack and patience with my time frames!
My dogs had a wonderful time with Mary! As soon as we arrived, it was apparent that Mary and Ron have a true love for all dogs. They cared for ours like they were a part of their own family and sent lots of pictures and videos during their stay. Both of our dogs had a great time with Mary and Ron and we will definitely be using their services again in the future. I ...
Home FT, Large Fenced Yard, 30+ 5*
I go the extra mile to make sure your pets stay is comfortable, safe and FUN!
Here is the cliff notes version:
-I am retired, so is my fiancé, so we do not leave the dogs unattended for more than an hour or two at tops
-I come from a professional medical background
-I have had several dogs with special needs, such as adopting a puppy with parvo, a dog with severe anxiety issues, a ...
What Mary would like to know about your dog
Here are some questions you can answer to help me better care for your dog:
1. What dietary requirements do they have?
2. What restrictions do they have? Can they have doggie cookies? Chewies? Can they play in the kiddie pool?
3. Are we allowed to bath them if they get dirty?
4. Do they have any prior injuries that we should be aware of?
5. What vet should we contact if there is an issue?
6. Are they allowed on the furniture? Do they sleep in your bed?
7. Are we allowed to take them with our dogs to local parks, Partridge Creek Mall or other dog safe places?
Our goal is to make this a fun time for your companion so having the answers to these questions greatly helps us improve your and their experience. We take your furbaby's care and happiness very seriously.