Marilyn was so wonderful in accommodating a last-minute request to check-in on my puppy. Her response time and pleasant nature put my mind at ease; especially when there wasn't time for a meet and greet before. I highly recommend her.
Marilyn is conscientious, on time and loving. If my little pug Tzu could vote (and had thumbs), he would give her a thumbs up!
Marilyn was such a find for my ailing Sun Tzu! She understood what was needed, could handle the out of the ordinary care required and inspired confidence in me that my furry one was in good hands. I am so so happy Rover got us together!!!
No doubt in my mind that I will use her again.
Taking a long weekend and your pup can't tag a long?
Or maybe a day trip and you have to leave your best friend behind? Need someone who you know will feed them, give them exercise and cuddles?! You've picked the right person!
Having cared for dogs the past 26 years, my experience includes:
* Handling diabetic and epileptic dogs
* Administering pill medications
* Working with dogs who do not get along with others
* Working with anxious ...
What Marilyn would like to know about your dog
I would like to know if your dog:
* Has any illnesses or allergies.
* Gets along with other dogs and/or cats
* Has any fears and what their reactions are. For example, do they fear skateboards, motorcycles, or thunder? Are they okay with men?