Maria walks my two doggies when I have an extra long workday. She's been great - was on time for the initial meetup, and now sends a map a the walk they take, plus pictures and a report card! I am very happy with the peace of mind she brings and will keep booking.
Always wonderful! My pooch and I love Gabby!
Gabby was so kind and gentle with our dog, Grace. Grace really took to her and wistfully watched Gabby leave, the ultimate approval!
About Maria Gabriela
Fun dog lover 2 give your baby love
I have been a dog parent for the last 10 years. I have experience with dogs with disabilities (my two dogs have 3 legs) and leash-reactive furbabies. As a sitter, I have taken care of all kinds of dogs but prefer a nice temperament if a dog comes to my home so he or she can get along with my own dogs. I am knowledgeable of dog training techniques and are observant of dog behaviors.
What Maria Gabriela would like to know about your dog
I do not have any breed preferences and have experience with all sizes. I would want to know,
- Is your dog leash reactive? Do you have a tactic you use?
- Can your dog meet other dogs while on our walks?
- Does your dog like people and/or children?
- Where are all their supplies?
- Does the dog take treats during the walk?
- Does the dog wear a special collar or harness while on walks?
- Is the dog not feeling well on the day of the walk?
- Does the dog get scared of construction sites, buses, etc? Is the dog okay walking on main streets or just small ones?