Mallory is wonderful and our pets love her. We are grateful to have found such a kind and trustworthy person to take care of our furry family members when we're away.
Mallory was very sweet and definitely an animal lover! I would totally let her watch my dog again:)
It's very clea
Dog Rescue Volunteer & Fenced Yard!
*NOTE: I am currently only taking drop-in visits and dog walk requests. Since July I have been fostering a dog from 4 Paws Rescue who was greatly neglected and as a result, has extreme mental challenges. I have been inactive on Rover since July because I have been focusing my time on his recovery. He is making tremendous progress, so I am opening back up some of my services! My booking rate and response time ...
What Mallory would like to know about your dog
I will inquire about the following things if you contact me to board your dog:
1. Is your dog up to date on shots?
2. Is your dog house trained?
3. How often do you typically let your dog out and around what time?
4. Does your dog have a history of chewing? If so, are there particular items he/she is more likely to try to chew?
5. Has your dog ever shown aggression to another dog during feeding time or play time?
6. Has your dog ever shown aggression towards people? If so, under what circumstances.
7. Does your dog have any health concerns I should be aware of?
8. Has your dog been fixed?
9. Does your dog have a history of trying to escape? (e.g., can your dog jump a 6-foot fence)
Please note that I ask these questions to ensure that I can prepare myself and my house for your dog's stay in a way that is safe for your dog and protects myself, my dog, and my home. If your dog is prone to accidents/chewing it will not necessarily cause me to decline the stay but rather take additional measures to prepare my home (dog gates/furniture covers etc).