Dogs Over 1 Year Old
No Females in Heat
Maggie and her family are amazing. They are loving and open hearted toDiva and the family. They truly love our dog like their own. I wouldn’t leave Diva with anyone else, Maggie spoils her with love and attention
Maggie is absolutely wonderful, and helped me care for Brutus in a real time of personal crisis. I had to leave Charlotte suddenly with no one to look after my senior dog, and Maggie was very understanding, flexible and compassionate. Thank you Maggie for your help, you are a lifesaver.
Mac LOVES staying with Maggie and her family! He has stayed with her several times, and each time she sends us multiple photos and he comes back looking as happy and healthy as when we dropped him off!
Stay at Home Family Loves Dogs!!
We live in a quiet cul de sac of 7 homes and are very friendly with our neighbors. We don't get any through traffic, so no busy streets or intersections to worry about. Our neighborhood is an established neighborhood with lots of trees and even a couple of open grassy spaces throughout that we can walk to and have a great play area with the dogs.
We have a 3 BR ranch home with large ...
What Maggie would like to know about your dog
- Is your pet house broken? We have always kept our pets as indoor pets. Other than walks and potty breaks, we enjoy having our furry friends in the house with us, as they are part of the family.
- Does your pet tolerate small children well? Our children are very well behaved and know how to treat animals with respect, kindness and love, we want to make sure any pets we welcome into the home will treat them well too!
- Does your dog chew? If it is manageable and they stick to their toys, that's fine. We do not want to watch a dog that will chew furniture or other items.
- Does your dog need to be crated? If so, please be willing to bring his/her crate, as we do not have one here.
- We have no breed preferences, we love them all, from tiny dogs to big dogs!
- Does your dog bark a lot? Being that we have small children, they do nap during the day.
- Drop off and pick-up between the hours of 9am - 9pm. If you are unable to pick up your dog before 9pm, we ask that you book an additional day and pick up during those hours.