Lydia was fantastic with Rascal. He was well cared for and we received daily updates. We used her for house sitting as well and she was very respectful of our space. Sorry for the late response but I must have overlooked the email. Of course I found it when needing her for Rascal's care again.
Lydia is always a lifesaver and a joy to work with! She sat for us again for a few nights, at short notice. We always felt kept in the loop with our boys and issues. We will always check with Lydia first any time we need a sitter :)
Lydia takes excellentl care of our dogs. She is very communicative during visits; so you never have to wonder how the dogs are doing. Lydia took the time to learn how we are training them and reinforces that during her visits. I trust Lydia with my furbabies and highly recommend her!!
Me + your dog = a tired, happy pup.
I will give your pup the physical and mental exercise he needs to be a joyful and well balanced dog! I will promote good manners, happy smiles, adventure, and lots of love. No request or rule is too big -- I understand your dog's specific needs. Dogs are way more than just pets; they're family! I see your dog as an individual with a personality, boundaries, emotions, and preferences. I will love to get to know ...
What Lydia would like to know about your dog
I love all breeds!
Things I would like to know:
1. Any allergies.
2. If your fuzzy friend is food driven or play driven (will he do anything for a treat or will he do anything for the toss of a ball).
3. Favorite toy or favorite kind of treat.
4. Whether or not you would like him to meet other dogs on a walk.
5. If he is reactive on leash.
6. Any specific training you would like for me to practice with (from basic sit/down/stay to not barking when a cyclist rolls by!) I doubtfully can fix it all in a session, but it never hurts to practice good habits.
7. Whether or not he is dog friendly, or if he is questionable.
8. Anything that makes your dog unique, or that you would like for me to know.
9. I will never turn down too much detail, so please tell me all about your pup.