Non-neutered Males Accepted, Spayed Females Only
No Females in Heat
Liz and her family provided a warm and super-dog-friendly visit. thanks again!
Liz and her family were the perfect sitters for Cheech! She was super accommodating and helpful, and I felt completely confident that my dog was in good hands. She made sure everything was just as my pup was used too and that I was comfortable with another dog being in the house. We watched them play together and it turned out great. My dog obviously loved his time there, seemed at ease and happy when ...
Liz is great! Leo came home super happy, healthy and tired out. I won't hesitate to leave Leo with Liz again!
A Cozy Alternative To The Kennel
Hello fellow dog-lovers! If you are looking for a personal, loving, & cozy alternative to the traditional kennel for your pup, I'd be happy to host him or her in my home.
About my home:
I live in the University District of Buffalo, close to Amherst, Kenmore, & Tonawanda. My backyard is completely fenced-in, so your dog will be able to enjoy plenty of outdoor play and sunshine. I also live right next door to ...
What Liz would like to know about your dog
I don't have any particular breed or size preferences. However, if your dog exhibits aggressive behavior, then this is probably not the best home for him.
Some things I will ask you upon receiving an inquiry:
1. Does your dog get along with other dogs? (not necessary, I just need to know ahead of time so I can gauge whether or not a double-booking is appropriate)
2. How does your dog behave around cats?
3. How does your dog behave around toddlers?
4. Is your dog up-to-date on all of his/her shots? (*REQUIRED*)
5. Any medical/allergy conditions that I should be aware of?