Unspayed Females Accepted, Neutered Males Only
No Females in Heat
Abby got great attention and exercise. She really enjoyed her stay with Laurie and seems to think it is a second home :)
Laurie was amazing! She asked a lot of questions to get to know our dogs as well as possible, so it was comforting leaving them with her! Our dogs were very comfortable at her house and seemed to be very comfortable with her and her family! We really enjoyed the daily updates she sent us while we were away, which also included pictures! We highly recommend Laurie and we plan to use her again in ...
The intent of this letter is to express the competency of Laurie regarding the ability to care for and watch dogs.
Over the past almost four years, Laurie has cared for my eight year old active German Shepard for both extended and short term periods. Her attitude and soft soul has nurtured and cared for my dog in every exemplary way possible. My German Shepard (Lola) is a house broken family dog, Laurie practices professional ...
Flexible hours! Safe & Loving Care
Having puppy love to share, I am dependable. From our home, you will not have to miss seeing your dogs. I can send you pictures of our daily adventures. If you find that my home sounds like a good match for you and your dog, we can set up a meet and greet to make sure your dog gets to know me. I will be glad to answer your questions.
Outside dogs are welcome here ...
What Laurie would like to know about your dog
In order to help all dogs feel comfortable and safe, a meet and greet is required prior to accepting a stay in our home. You will be able to share any concerns you may have with me and ask me questions. Below are some questions I may ask you.
- Has your dog had any training?
- Does you dog get along with other dogs?
- What is the simplest way to help your dog feel safe and content?
- Does your dog have allergies or medical issues that will require medication?
- What is you dogs daily schedule?
- What is your dogs personality? Independent, snuggles, playful.
- Does you dog have any definite dislikes?
- Have you ever left your dog with other care givers? How often? How long?
- How is the dog with children or total strangers?
- Should I keep the dog in a private area if friends or my grandchildren come to visit?
- Can your dog be left in a safe area, well provided for, for short periods of time?
2019 care is ONLY available on Fri, Sat, Sun with Monday pick up by 10:00 am
Drop off and pick up is Friday from 9:00 am - Monday at 10:00 am. Friday Night or Saturday require special arrangements for pick up time.
- No incontinent dogs. - No aggressive dogs. No sick dogs.
- No Pit-bull, Rottweiler, Doberman Pincher
- No constant barking doges.