Lauren is a lifesaver, I had some unexpected late days at work and she was able to adjust accordingly on a short notice. She’s flexible and very reliable, she will definitely be walking Albert again in the future.
Lauren is such a great sitter! She sent photos throughout the day and was incredibly accommodating. My dogs looked happy in the photos and were pooped from their stay! Highly recommend ?
I used Lauren earlier this year - I am just now getting around to writing reviews! She was great, came by for a meet and greet, was very sweet and caring towards our cat. She gave our cat food and water, scooped the litter box, and even brought her own baggies for litter box scooping. I would absolutely use her service again! Very professional and clearly cares about animals.
24/7 care while you're away.
I love dogs (and cats!) I will be able to offer constant supervision (if needed) for your pet while you are away during the weekends. I also have most weekdays off. You can rest assured knowing your dog is in good hands. I typically only watch 1 dog at a time so your dog will have my full attention. I will keep you updated on how your dog/cat is doing. I can also do ...
What Lauren would like to know about your dog
* what flea and heart-worm prevention is being used?
* If the dog has any known food allergies or dietary restrictions.
* If the dog is potty trained. (not a problem if they aren't. I have all tile and am happy to help in potty training your puppy while they are in my care! :) )
* How they typically do with other dogs (any aggression, resource guarding etc.)
* any other special care instructions