Kim is great. She handles our sensitive girl so well. Love coming home to a tired pup!
Kim is a great walker. She has a lot of patience for our slightly neurotic girl. Looking for her to be our regular go-to walker!
Kim was very attentive & our dogs were well loved. She sent us lots of photos and daily reports. They went on long walks and she even gave them baths. Super sitter!
Home away and Play Date for dogs!
After my pup Scooter passed away in 2017, I knew that I needed to do something to honor his memory, but I wasn’t quite ready to get a new dog myself. After hearing about Rover, I decided that becoming a dog sitter would be the best way for me to give back to dogs and bring more happiness into their lives! I’ve always been around dogs for my whole life, and now I ...
What Kim would like to know about your dog
**Please note that I require all dogs that stay with me to be on flea control prior to their arrival. This must be in the form of oral or topical medication, and not just a flea collar.**
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?