JoAnne is great!!! She takes amazing care of our puppy Max
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Joanne. She was wonderful with our dogs and very reliable. She came every day I scheduled and loved my boys just like I do! She sent me pictures and little notes each day. I will definitely have Joanne take care of my boys again in the future.
Very nice lady. She was always on time and she knew how to deal with a nervous dog. I will continue to use her services.
Certifed Pet Care Specialist
Your pup isn’t just your best friend, they’re also your family member! And as family members, you want the best for them. I’m here to make sure that your pup has all the love you give them and all the expertise that comes with a licensed professional! My professional career started when I was 19 years old, when I got my first certification for dog training. From there, I wanted to know ...
What JoAnne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?