This is our first vacation with having JoAnne take care of both our inside cats and the colony we have taken care of for more than five years. We were happy with the job she has done. Thank you again JoAnne.
A very sweet woman who took great care of my dog and kitty. While I was away getting married I didn’t need to worry about my fur babies because she had it all under control.... even when my front door wouldn’t open!
I think we had one of the most caring of people
She cares about everything. I would use her anytjmme
Certifed Pet Care Specialist
Your pup isn’t just your best friend, they’re also your family member! And as family members, you want the best for them. I’m here to make sure that your pup has all the love you give them and all the expertise that comes with a licensed professional! My professional career started when I was 19 years old, when I got my first certification for dog training. From there, I wanted to know ...
What JoAnne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?