Excellent care. Joanne is a great sitter for any furry friend. I will use her again. Very understanding and accommodating.
We were very pleased with JoAnne. She came to our house to meet our dachsund, Chloe. It was obvious that Chloe was very comfortable in her care . We will definitely use her again.
Certifed Pet Care Specialist
Your pup isn’t just your best friend, they’re also your family member! And as family members, you want the best for them. I’m here to make sure that your pup has all the love you give them and all the expertise that comes with a licensed professional! My professional career started when I was 19 years old, when I got my first certification for dog training. From there, I wanted to know ...
What JoAnne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?