Incredible and kind ! Joanne was timely and demonstrated great love for what she does. She has a loving touch with animals and I would certainly use her services again. Thank you Joanne for such an amazing first experience with the service.
JoAnne did a fantastic job watching our fur babies. She was responsive and communicated with us and exceeded our expectations. We will continue to book with JoAnne and encourage others to book her as well.
My name is Adrianna Bartlett, my two pets are Frsnklin and Penelope. I use 2 of the services JoAnne provides. Home boarding and dog walking. Franklin and Penelope love to go stay at her home they get individual attention. When needed I request her dog walking services. JoAnne is always on time to her appointments. She always sends updates on my pets daily activity.
Certifed Pet Care Specialist
Your pup isn’t just your best friend, they’re also your family member! And as family members, you want the best for them. I’m here to make sure that your pup has all the love you give them and all the expertise that comes with a licensed professional! My professional career started when I was 19 years old, when I got my first certification for dog training. From there, I wanted to know ...
What JoAnne would like to know about your dog
Some things I like to learn ahead of time:
- Would you like to schedule a meet-and-greet before the stay?
- What’s your preferred method of communication?
- Does your pup have any health issues that need to be tended to? For instance, dietary restrictions, medicine, or behavior triggers?
- Do you have a vet nearby that you trust?
- Is your dog spayed/neutered?
- Does your pup like to stick to a given schedule, like regular walks in the morning and evening?
- What does your pup do well around? What does your pup try to avoid?
- What’s the best way to spoil your pup?