Jezenia and Scott did a great job. Sent pics of their stay and the fur babies were very happy. I had received a package when I was away and they were even nice enough to ensure it was brought in. I was unsure of when I would be returning and they were very
Jezenia and Scott watched Marty while I was out of town for a few days. They were easy to communicate with and took such good care of my sweet dog. They sent me just the right amount of updates and treated my home with care. I will be using them again and would recommend them to anyone!
Very professional and responsive. Great communication, above and beyond expectations. Very accommodating for last minute request!
Jezenia & Scott's Canine Clients
About Jezenia & Scott
You leave em, we love em!
We are a married couple with a lovely baby girl, a beautiful male Pit-Bull named Tucker and a sweet female Shih Tzu named Molly. Although only one of the previously mentioned are human, we claim that we have three children.
Types of Animals:
We have a big heart for all furry pets of all shapes and sizes. We have plenty of experience with large dogs, aggressive breeds, and hyperactive friends. We love our ...
What Jezenia & Scott would like to know about your dog
Knowing a little bit about your dog before our stay will make the whole thing run more smoothly, and it will be a better experience for everyone involved. Below are 5 things I would like to know about a dog before a stay.
1. Are the dogs good with children, or should I make arrangements for someone to watch our daughter.
2. What is their personality like? What do they enjoy doing? How can I make our stay with them enjoyable.
3. What is their average daily routine like?
4. What is your preferred vet's address and phone number? Also any pertinent medical issues.
5. Any concerns that the owner might have about the stay.