No Females in Heat
Jess is great!!! Rudy and Annie have found their 2nd safe home. They enjoy playing with her dog Chip; he is so playful. Jess sent us pictures each day and the dogs were very happy. So glad we have Jess for times we can't take the doggies along.
Jess really provides such awesome service! She is a great person who really does love dogs. Definitely will use her again on our next vacation.
Jess is wonderful. I always worry free when my pup with her and chip.
Attentive & Individualized Boarding
- I have over 20 years of dog ownership experience and I will treat your pooch with love while you are away!
- I only take one client at a time so you can be sure your pets will get all the attention they deserve, and are not in an overcrowded environment.
- Certified in dog CPR/Heimlich/First Aid/Safety.
- Certified in dog grooming.
- I am one of the few sitters that offers the flexible cancellation policy ...
What Jess would like to know about your dog
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations.
- I do not accept dogs that are aggressive toward people or other dogs.
- Meet & Greets are required for new clients.
- 1 Dog: Under 80 pounds
- 2 or 3 Dogs: Collectively under 100 pounds, no one dog exceeding 80 pounds
Drop Off / Pick Up Policy:
8 am - 11 pm by appointment.
An extra day's charge will be added outside of the time range listed, assuming I am available at that time. Uncontrollable circumstances such as flight delays or inclement weather will not incur this charge.