Great job, shared pictures, very communicative,
Jennifer is kind, friendly, professional and easy to work with. My animals and and I are at ease when she is with them.
Jennifer did great overnight with our two big rowdy dogs. I came home and they were tired and happy.
Experienced pet sitter
As a lifelong dog owner, I currently find myself in a position where I am unable to own a dog (apartment won't allow). I desperately miss doggie time and have filled the void of not having my own dog by caring for the pets of others. I've filled the void somewhat by caring for the dogs of friends, but I can't keep trying to make people go on vacation so that I get my puppy ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Questions to go over:
- Is the dog is friendly with other humans and dogs?
- Does your pet express any habits under stress/in your absence?
- What is your pet's history?
- Favorite things to do, toys to play with, and things to eat?
- Potty trained?
- Medical related restrictions/medications?