Awesome as always
Jennifer is very patient. We have a dog who is fearful and Jennifer was able to get him on walks. Our dog even ate all his food. It is very helpful to have Jennifer because of my dog being anxious. There aren’t many ppl can work with him and that he allows to get close to him. The good news is that our pup is being helped by UPenn’s team. He should be feeling better ...
Jennifer C. is great my dog really likes her
A pawsitive pet experience!
Hi there, my name is Jen! I am a professional, part time veterinary assistant and a full time dog lover with tons of experience and a passion for helping and caring for animals.
I have nine years of experience as a member/volunteer club leader for one of Somerset county's 4H dog clubs and I have also worked for St. Hubert's Animal Welfare center and Madison Animal Hospital as an animal care attendant and veterinary assistant ...
What Jennifer would like to know about your dog
Before sitting or walking your dog, I would like to know:
- Primary breed/mix of breeds
- Size/weight (estimates are fine)
- Any allergies
- Any medical conditions
- Behavior issues (guarding toys, food, etc.)
- Energy level
- Any toys, treats, places they like to walk
- Things you would like me to work with them on (potty training, basic obedience, etc.)
- Anything else you feel I need to know about before working with them
Any or all of the information provided will help me create a more pawsitive experience for both you and your dog!